So I'm (almost) all packed- which is good because my flight takes off in less than 5 hours- AHH! Today was a pretty sweet last day in New Jersey: I had some delicious gelato with the lovely Catie Carr and Jennifer Zimmermann. I also had an AWESOME massage (happy graduation to me!) and a haircut (...ok, trim.) My mom and I enjoyed some awesome Chinese food (from Hungs!) for the last supper (hah!) before I went into packing-denial (watching reruns of Top Model... ew) and then finally going into a packing frenzy.
My official very last person that I will see (other than my mom and dad) will be Karina and I am very excited that I'm seeing my twin for one last time (until Thanksgiving) in a few minutes. Karina and I had dinner and went to the pub in Fanwood yesterday before getting some quality HGTV viewing time in. She was also super sneaky and left me a present which I will hopefully be able to post on here when I have a break in a few days and can upload some pics!
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about tomorrow- the nerves have taken a temporary hiatus. Gahhh!
I'm sad that I couldn't see you again before you go but have so, so much fun. First of all, have a safe flight!!! Once you've arrived, wear sunscreen so you don't turn purple again. Drink lots of water (I'm momming out on you right now). Take lots of pictures!! Update often cause I'll miss you. And if/when I have money, I'm so there!
ReplyDeleteI made it!! Okaaaaay mom I promise I will take care of myself :-P I miss ya already and can't wait to see your face again!
ReplyDelete