Saturday, June 4, 2011

Okay, so QUICK update because I absolutely must get to bed soon:

I got here around 11 a.m. on Thursday, which was a record-breaking day- apparently it's the earliest Houston has reached a 3-digit temperature ever(?)

Anyway, induction has been so crazy- I feel like I'm taking in a ton of information AND taking in Houston (ish.) I'm always FREEZING because the hotel is ridiculously air conditioned and I did NOT bring enough sweaters! Tomorrow I'm interviewing for a high school social studies position (9th grade geography) and I'm SUPER excited- keep your fingers crossed that I get it! The only downside to the switch to high school is that I'm going to have to pay some dollas to switch my certification exam to reflect the specialization change.

Anyway, I definitely want to write more induction (like visiting the East End and my dinner tonight with a 2010 corps member) but that will have to wait until tomorrow or Sunday! Goodnight from the central time zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment